Navigating legal resources in South Australia can be tough. With so many different laws and regulations to consider, it can be difficult to know where to start. Colthorpe Lawyers has the knowledge and expertise to guide you through the legal process and help you find the information you need. Here are a few links to legal resources that you may find useful or call us on 8186 5600.
- Courts Administration Authority — recent judgements, sentencing remarks and daily court (cause) lists
- Law Society of South Australia
- Government of South Australia
- South Australia Parliament — laws, regulations, Hansard
- Austlii — Australian Legal Information Institute access to state and commonwealth legislation, cases and other legal databases
- Legal Services Commission
- Drivers license